We’re really spoiled for choice in Northern Ireland.
I’m making a list of shops to visit. And I’ll post photos and a review.
Check out this incredible map. Knitting / Wool Shops / Yarn stores in Ireland (Northern and Republic)
Northern Ireland £
- Lots of different kinds of yarn. Workshops.
- Carrickfergus. Closes 5:30pm except 2pm on Saturday. Sunday closed.
- Lighthouse Yarns on Facebook
- Shows photos of knitting and crochet, yarns and accessories.
- Carrickfergus. 10am-4pm. Closed Sunday.
- Parlour Yarns on Facebook.
Jeans Wool Shop
- Shows sock yarn, afghan yarn.
- Belfast. Wednesday 10am-4pm. Sunday closed. Other days 10am-5pm.
- Jeans Wool Shop on Facebook
- Big online shop too.
- Bangor. 9-5pm. Closed Sundays.
- Woolshop on Facebook
This is Knit – Dublin
The Constant Knitter